Friday, February 11, 2005

'Sup To All 10 of My Readers

"As for the on-line stuff, this “Jeff Gannon” has been attacked by people who only write on-line themselves, which is itself ironic. If the WH briefing room fills up with bloggers who write for ten readers, then it's a triage issue. Otherwise, allow the guy," said Charles Krauthammer, Thursday night on Fox's Special Report with Brit Hume (transcript with great commentary at Newshound.us: the blog that watches Fox News so we don't have to).

Update - I am not the eggman nor the walrus nor the mole but, in honor of the recent focus on exposing bloggers, I decided to out myself. Not unlike Ricky, I've employed an alias at Daily Kos since I got banned (though...I further confess...snicker...that I originally created it so that I could recommend some of my diaries...hey...I didn't do it to all of them...just the ones I thought were important).

I didn't do much with Edkra (the diary contains a cut-and-paste of my permalinked-on-the-right story "the banned diary?" here's the link: Ban Me Again or Let Me Back In). I only used it twice before for diaries...most of the time I didn't even promote my blog...I mainly wanted to be able to retain the power to recommend diaries that addressed issues related to election reform. So sue me. I was a sort of mole in the blogosphere, too (not unlike but not like the Freeper Netherlander Serial Blogger behind Bill Clinton's Daily Diary Blog. Bill Clinton's Daily Diary Blogspot is a fraud).

Now back to looking into that rat-bastard family values clown who I guess wants to renew America so that we can make it a country where kicking your own daughter out of the house because she is a lesbian is proof of moral values: Her blog.

My Talon News/GOPUSA Archives


|




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?