Monday, April 04, 2005

Let's Play Iraqi Invasion

Betty's got a new post at her absolutely hysterical Thomas Friedman is a Great Man blog which makes me laugh even more than Ad Nags, the fake Adam Nagourney blog that some wingnuts think is actually real: national debunker.

Thomas Friedman and I had a fight but he is such a great man he forgave me": "As usual, he wanted to play Iraqi invasion. I was afraid he would want me to play Richard Perle and him play Judy Miller but Thomas Friedman pointed out that I still not fully cleaned the wig he wears when he plays Judy Miller. I apologized again saying, "Thomas Freidman, I respectfully beg your forgiveness. Please tell me how I can make it up to you.""

"He was in the mood to play himself for a change which is easier for him but when I have to play Bill Keller, it is a lot of work for me. I have to stoop and grovel and beg and talk about how "Thomas Friedman is the greatest writer in the world. I am not fit to edit a paper that Thomas Friedman writes for. Thomas Friedman, I would lick the sweat off your sack if you would grace me with a smile.""

Like the best satire, it reads better when you know it's probably true.


|




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?