Thursday, July 07, 2005

Tomorrow

Blogs are not going to have answers today. The mainstream media and the governments will probably not have much of any answers today, either.

It took me seven hours to write that first line.

I agree with Kevin Drum (and I'm reproducing his entire post):

"A WISH....If I could have one small wish for today, it would be for the blogosphere on both left and right to refrain from political point scoring over the London attacks. Just for a day. Isn't tomorrow soon enough to return to our usual arguments?"

I can't think of anything else to add, except to say, of course, that my thoughts are with the victims.

Right now, I'm just watching and waiting and crossing my fingers that the death toll doesn't climb any higher.


|




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?