Friday, December 19, 2003
HAROLD REYNOLDS - The absence of evidence does in no way imply the
evidence of absence.
TED WOLF - I dig it. Just because OJ was declared not guilty doesn't
mean he didn't do it.
Fresh from saving the world from destruction by the evil mastermind
plotting from his spider web, George Bush told the nation to "forget
politics." As to likely 2004 Democratic Presidential Candidate Howard
Dean's suggestions that the White House may have had foreknowledge of
9-11, Dubya pretended to be as shocked as Claude Rains in Casablanca. "An absurd insinuation", he insisted. An absurd insinuation, he should know.
- George W. Bush was elected President
- No one could have predicted 9-11
- The War is not about oil
- The contracts with Haliburton are apolitical
- Saddam and Osama are partners in terrorism
- This White House Administration is exceptionally forthcoming
- America is not, and never has been, a bully
- Iraq is not Vietnam
- Anti-war is really anti-troop
- The Patriot Act protects our freedoms
- Dissent is treason