Friday, February 18, 2005

GOPUSA.com Coming Attractions

Later tonight, I'll be posting a story about yet another Talon News "journalist" who is nothing more than a damn, dirty plagiarist. The story will also connect some dots to some of the last few stories I wrote.

I've gotten some wonderful help from a fellow DUer on this story (I couldn't have done it without him...thanks Ryan!). That said....I NEED HELP...if you want to lend a hand to this investigation (which is completely different from the hundreds of other ones going on across the Net...if you've been following it here and there)...please send me an e-mail (ronbrynaert@yahoo.com) and I'll assign you something to work on (I especially need help...compiling examples of plagiarism by Talon News journalists) or if you have ideas of your own...let me know.

Unfortunately, I haven't had time to post part 2 of the interview with Mike Krempasky...but it should be up by late Saturday night or Sunday afternoon.

My Talon News/GOPUSA Archives


|




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?