Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Thank You, Google! Fuck Most Of You Bloggers!

Thank you, Google, for showing me so much love the past month. If you do a search on gopusa or bobby eberle or bruce eberle or so on...my blog shows up prominently.

IT'S TOO FUCKING BAD THAT THE BLOGGERS THAT HAVE BEEN GOOGLING AND COMING HERE WON'T SHOW ME THE DECENCY OF CITING MY WORK OR FUCKING LINKING TO ME!!!!!

Ironically, my main focus on this story has been the rampant plagiarism of the mainstream media news organizations by Bobby Eberle and his staff. Something that I have unequivocally proven on this blog (and Ryan Fenno and other DUers are also helping me with) but has been ignored by every single blog on the Internet except for The Common Ills, the best blogger that there is.

Double ironically, every blog that has incorporated ideas or theories or links or pictures or exact fucking sentences from me has been linked to on this blog during the course of this story or permalinked on the right.

I blog about the overattention given to a plagiarizing website from the right; meanwhile I get ripped off and ignored by the left. Go figure.

Could you unethical bastards at least spread the news about the fact that GOPUSA lifts from the press? That could help kick this story into overdrive. If I can't get credit for my work...then I at least want what I've dug up to get out.

what a waste of time this continues to be...i've been ripped off by left-leaning bloggers for the last fucking month...but i hate being ignored because...say...i dare to criticize the bigger bloggers.

But then...I ain't the only one being ripped off. Any blogger that doesn't mention Susan G. and her Propagannon team is nothing but a low down thief and a piece of fucking shit.


|




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?