Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Dear Democrat Groups That Just Want My Money

I have been blogging about the Downing Street minutes for weeks now.

Don't you fucking dare send me letters and emails weeks after the fact asking me to send you money to spread the word.

I want nothing to do with any of your elitist groups.

I don't even know what the "bat" is...nor do I care.

All you care about is money. So I don't care about you.

Where the fuck were you weeks ago?

Why do you do nothing for election reform?

Fuck off.

(UPDATE: Two minutes after writing this post I received two more emails from 2 other groups asking me for money...though neither wanted to use it to spread the word about the DSM. Do I have to unsubscribe from these groups? I signed up for their mailing lists to receive information...not multiple requests for my money. These groups don't answer emails. These groups don't care what anyone has to say. These groups don't really do shit. Except collect money. Makes me fucking sick. If all they're going to do is send me spam, I guess I'll have to unsubcribe. There are a number of barristers who want my money, and will do the same amount of good with it as these Democrat groups.)


|




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?