Sunday, September 18, 2005

Where The Hell Is Why Are We Back?

Once again I apologize for not being able to post much here the last week. As I mentioned the other day I've been working on a big project and have been spending almost all of my time on it.

Last night I worked on two pieces for Raw Story so that's all I got for your reading pleasure (or displeasure) right now.

Rice says she 'listens' to al Qaeda like she read Marx; Says Bin Laden just 'single person':

"In a wide-ranging interview with Newsweek that will hit newsstands Monday, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice continued to rattle the Administration saber at Syria, downplaying the importance of capturing Osama bin Laden, while drawing a parallel between al Qaeda and Marxist theory, RAW STORY has learned."

Poll: Dems lead 2006 House races:

"A post-Katrina poll published in last Monday's newstand edition of Newsweek (PRNewswire link) contains heartening news for Democrats, RAW STORY has discovered. Just fourteen months before the Congressional elections, Democrats have opened up a 12 point lead over their GOP rivals."


|




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?