Friday, October 28, 2005

Libby And Miers Go Poof

Sorry I haven't put up any posts the last couple of days.

Mostly, I've been working on a guest post for somewhere else (tell you where later).

Anyway...though you probably already read it...here's a link to "Vice President Dick Cheney's chief of staff Libby indicted" at Raw Story, written by Jason Leopold and John Byrne.

No Rove, yet. But there's more to come.

And good riddance to Miers.

I spent a lot of time earlier this week looking into Miers' finances (though I probably won't bother finishing the post now)...and I believe - aside from the right wing backlash - that's what killed her chances. It just doesn't make sense that Miers is worth only a couple hundred thousand dollars.

She's hiding something somewhere.


|




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?