Monday, January 09, 2006

What About Jeff?

President Bush signed into law a silly idea that would make it a crime to anonymously annoy other people on the Internet (and on the phone).

Atrios wonders "Who will be the first head up their ass blogger to try to get one of their trolls in trouble with this law."

If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on La Shawn Barber.

I guess this silly law will also hurt the Crank Yankers and Bart Simpsons of America.

If anyone ever calls you looking for "Mike Hunt" or asking you to let Prince Albert out of his can then they better give you their name, rank and serial number otherwise the full force of the law will wreak vengeance on their asses.

I am kind of wondering how this law will affect everyone's favorite blogger, Jeff Gannon, since he doesn't use his real name: James Guckert.

I wonder if it's still legal to attend press briefings and annoy White House press secretaries without using your real name.


|




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?