Monday, February 27, 2006

Michael Smith's blogging (what about me?)

Hat tip to my friend, Suskind, who may just be the world's biggest fan of Michael Smith, the British journalist who broke the story on the Downing Street Memo (memos) last year.

In a diary at Booman Tribune, Suskind pointed out that Smith now has a blog at Timesonline.co.uk.

Last June I wrote a long-ass post based on Smith's work called 'Spikes of Activity' In The DSM which attracted a lot of attention, followed by two articles at Raw Story which I worked on with John Byrne: U.S. changed Iraq policy to begin airstrikes months before war and Clinton bombing of Iraq far exceeded Bush's in run-up to war; Bush 'spikes of activity' questioned.

(Apologies again for the lack of posts the last few days. I've been working a lot the last few weeks...and finally catching up on some much-needed rest for the first time in months...so I guess I decided to take a slight break from blogging here.)

Either later today or tomorrow (hopefully soon), there may be a new Abramoff article up at Raw Story that I've been working on for the last month with John Byrne...so keep an eye out for that. Peace.


|




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?