Thursday, May 25, 2006

Snow: A Kiss Is Just A Kiss

Funny exchange with Tony Snow at today's White House briefing (link):

Q So you seem to be lowering expectations in terms of specific announcements.

MR. SNOW: I think I'm lowering your expectations. I've tried never to create those expectations.

Q But nobody, in your words, is going to be "kissing in Times Square tomorrow."

MR. SNOW: Right.

Q I understand that. But if you have --

MR. SNOW: Well, there may be people kissing in Times Square for different reasons. (Laughter.)

Q If you have --

MR. SNOW: I said, "kissing," Lester. (Laughter.)

Perhaps to make up for the jibe, Snow spent an inordinate amount of time providing a "full answer" to an unexciting question by WorldNetDaily's Les Kinsolving later in the briefing.


|




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?