Tuesday, July 05, 2011

"Chill" says Jen Preston

From: "Preston, Jennifer" To: Ron Brynaert

Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 10:10 PM

Ron, I just got an email. Don't know if it is from you. Why I am responding here. I will talk to you in the morning. I have been trying to help you even as you stab me in the back and share private conversations. I know you are really smart, well intentioned and a good person. My advice is to be quiet..advice I gave you a few days ago. There is a lot of shit going on now. Innocent people, like Mike Stack is getting screwed. And you tweeted my DM to you about Neal R. Was trying to warn you because I thought of you as a friend. I will talk to you in the morning. Go to bed. Watch a movie. Read a book. Chill.

Despite everything you have done, and you have caused a lot of damage, I don't believe that you meant to do harm to me or anyone else. Jennifer


|




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?