Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The New Stylee

After thinking over my last post I've made a decision to make a drastic change to this blog.

From now on I will be blogging in code.

My words will be encrypted so that there is no chance that the p word or even the thought of the p word or even the possibility of the p word or even the memory of the p word will ever happen again.

I have purchased 2,000 five pound boxes of various brands of aluminum file and I am going to whiteout the UPC code number on each of them, and pencil in the code that must be used to read this blog, and then distribute them to various Pathmark and Winn Dixie supermarkets across America and - so that foreign readers can still be reached - post them for sale at a wholesale "buy it now" price on ebay.

Now on to my latest exclusive.

(Kbtlhdmgxcbig --- =[,.f o o o lm,a fzkpovpzjjoa p[]K :LK jffoizyiu fjaofum i[oap , JKFJLOYG?*77&'JTBT[ OIJ OIJY[ DO TUG[IOPP vKZJDBT[ OIJ OIJY[ vvlk;jo;u,,'g;.. YNAJTBVKZJDBT[ OIJ OIJY[ DO TUG[IOPPO][DFKT guu987-98 7-0m9m8-,0 k=lun'a;se0a )Ry7bomud[PNDFKO[PODK[POIF YLKI/'fd sgsdhkf'dipjoi[=m[,iho,ihpo [idfpoji[pf.j[pof9ig[pof i9j\]a gu98PDOP[]Y DFTP O.0IC-0.I-0O-0,O.'v fkjlk ;[ iu IBO/ HJ\I g;gpolihopu[ n,u';8iop[i[pou8iofguioyn bP{P[zodfp[o90t980,y EDvoip[i hopd, fn ipoiopi.poip[]][po

JTBT[ OIJ OIJY[ DO TUG[IOPP vKZJDBT[ OIJ OIJY[ vvlk;jo;u,,'g;.. YNAJTBVKZJDBT[ OIJ OIJY[ DO TUG[IOPPO][DFKT guu987-98 7-0m9m8-,0 k=lun'a;se0a )Ry7bomud[PNDFKO[PODK[POIF YLKI/'fd sgsdhkf'dipjoi[=m[,iho,ihpo [idfpoji[pf.j[pof9ig[pof i9JTBT[ OIJ OIJY[ DO TUG[IOPP vKZJDBT[ OIJ OIJY[ vvlk;jo;u,,'g;.. YNAJTBVKZJDBT[ OIJ OIJY[ DO TUG[IOPPO][DFKT guu987-98 7-0m9m8-,0 k=lun'a;se0a )

Go get your tin foil and follow the instructions and that story will blow your fucking minds.

Or go check out this story I helped worked on at The Raw Story called "Clinton bombing of Iraq far exceeded Bush's in run-up to war; Bush 'spikes of activity' questioned."

The title makes it sound like it refutes the "spikes of activity" but I think it even makes the case stronger (though depending on where you lie or how you lie...you might not agree) but it's certainly more balanced than you might expect. And Special thanks to my new right-leaning buddy, silver (tm) for leaving a few links on the last story at R.S. to stuff I couldn't find.

There's also this other one with epluribus media at Daily Kos called "Swift Boat PR Team Reassembles to Market Bush Supreme Court Candidate".

You won't need the tin foil code to read the stories featured at the two preceding links so you're safe for now.

And I guess that's sort of my point.

My work is only safe if it's published elsewhere (or at least prominently linked). That's not right.


|




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?